We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant part-time (32hrs) on a two-year contract to join our Adelaide Office working on an exciting defence project. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will provide generalist assistance and carry out a variety of human resources functions.
Ideally prefer someone who has worked in a defence or shipbuilding background, but at a minimum should be someone that has worked with expats or with international offices. Apart of the role will be the on-ground support of the mobilisation of the expats from Adelaide to Perth which may include renegotiating their contracts and any other duties required.
With an opportunity to develop a career in human resources, this position will assist with building a professional and motivated workforce that is committed to the organisation's strategic plan and values and complies with Company policies and procedures.
The main responsibilities include:
- Daily generalist HR functions in line with Company policies and procedures
- Assist the HR department in the implementation of a range of HR initiatives
- Build relationships with all stakeholders of the organisation to assist Management with change management and HR initiatives aimed to continually improve the overall employee engagement
- Coordinate and manage the induction process for all new employees
- Assist with training and development
- Manage the administration and functions of the Human Resources
- Providing sound advice to all stakeholders on HR related matters based on professional knowledge, legislation and assistance from the HR Department
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in a Human Resources generalist role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to engage, build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to provide a high standard of administrative skills with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a team player who can work without supervision, take initiative and have a can-do attitude
- Able to speak Germany an advantage.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.