Kinexus are the leading partners in Defence resources across Australia We are currently seeking an HR Manager for a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne, Victoria. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and be part of a large, new Defence project in the wings. They will also be able create & run their own team in line with one the fastest growing industries in Australia. Be a key cog in this global company's leadership team and make a difference!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Planning annual business plans and costs
- Set up and manage the recruitment process of new employees
- Design and operate multiple employee processes including training, employee assessments and employee support.
- Liaising with the larger HR network globally
Key skills we are looking for include:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within an HR Manager role
- MUST have experience working within a manufacturing environment (ideally within Defence)
- Must have Australian Citizenship for security clearance purposes.
- Happy to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related major
- A real opportunity to come into a rapidly growing business; set up and manage your own processes.
- Large Defence organisation with a really exciting project
If this is of interest, please apply with a word document.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olivia Agate on 03 9982 0319 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.