About this role
Kinexus are currently working in partnership with an established organization within the Defence industry, who specialize in supplying HVAC systems across Naval and Aerospace.
The position is for a qualified HVAC Technician to assist in upgrading and installing HVAC systems across current and upcoming projects.
About the Company
Being based in the heart of Sydney, with a picturesque daily view of the Sydney Harbour, this growing, family owned company are looking to expand their successful business and increase capability to assist in delivering HVAC Systems into the Royal Australian Navy and Royal Australian Air Force.
- To install, maintain & repair military HVAC Systems:
- Marine Chilled water plants (CWP) (1050kW)
- Air Handling units (AHUs)
- Fan coil units (FCUs)
- Self-contained air conditioner (SCACs) units
- Fuel fired boilers
- Provisions stores and fridges
- All associated equipment
- Work on exciting current & future projects
- Identifying any maintenance risks on equipment
- Diagnosing any electrical or mechanical faults for HVAC systems
- Keeping records of daily operations updated and accurate
- Complying with customer requirements, service standards and work instructions
Skills & experience needed
- HVAC Qualified
- Australian Citizenship is ESSENTIAL
- Be eligible for a Security Clearance
- Detailed understanding of large scale HVAC systems
- Excellent written, communication & verbal skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Previous experience as a HVAC technician in a marine environment would be ideal
- Extensive training and support provided at the Warriewood workshop
- Opportunity to work onsite at Garden Island, Sydney
- Employee profit share
- Real career development opportunities
- Enjoy an inclusive and flexible culture with an innovation focused company
- Wide variety of tasks
- Business influence and making a difference
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Shane Curtis on 02 9492 7509. #LI-Shane
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.