The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks experienced Business Analysts to join theirr team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs;
- Producing analysis and design documentation such as high level and detailed requirements, business process maps, user stories and user interface specifications etc;
- Map current and future state business processes;
- Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
- Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
- Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes.
Estimated start date 17-08-2020
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 Months
Security clearance Ability to obtain baseline clearance
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for complex IT systems including websites and mobile applications.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required
- Previous experience in a Government agency is highly desired
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.