The ICT Security Specialist responsibility is to protect ASD systems and information, meet domestic and international policies and standards, and mitigate risks for the Agency
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience identifying and applying security controls to large scale, complex capabilities and/or developing ICT Security Analytics (Essential)
- Experience architecting complex systems (Desirable)
- Experience in the provisioning of security controls to cloud computing systems (Desirable)
- Liaise with multiple project and capability stakeholders to assist in the design and documentation of ICT system security controls
- Contribute to design of ICT Security policy and documentation, and implement practices, technologies and governance.
- Analyse and assess ICT system security documentation and configuration, including the use of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Undertake ICT security threat and risk assessment.
- Support the operation of the IT security team by providing the following services:
- IT security education and outreach
- Professional leadership on IT security-related matters and issues
- Continuous improvement processes
- Stakeholder engagement on security-related matters
- Operational IT Security including device inspections and monitoring service desk queues
- Protective Monitoring duties for the Level 1 SOC
Kinexus is the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior-level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus is recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW