Our client is a highly recognised training institute in Victoria. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Instructor/Trainer with experience in Communications and Information Systems fields to train ADF members. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a must! Contract through to Christmas with potential to go longer term.
- Deliver training packages and learning material
- Engage with employers and industry representatives to ensure teaching material is up to standard and meets the assessment criteria
- Provide subject matter expert knowledge in the field of Information Technology, Communications and Information Systems including; Switchers/routers, Cisco tools and equipment, network configuration and connection management
- Assess student work and provide constructive feedback
- Improve assessment criteria and implement study methods and support
- 5+ years instructing/training experience
- Strong experience and knowledge of Cisco, ICT and Network configuration
- Experience working within Communications, IT and/or Network frameworks
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence, ICT and Engineering Industries.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.