Join a well-known Maritime organization which is involved in significant operations within Australia and international Defense industries. They are seeking to bring on Integrated Logistics Support Analysts to work alongside their Engineering and ILS teams.
About the role
The ILS Analyst will be key in providing engineering support, maintenance analysis, obsolescence management and configuration management.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Providing maintenance analysis and compiling technical documentation and data.
- Reliability Centred Maintenance, Reliability Availability and Maintainability study
- Experience across FMECA, LORA, Spares Analysis
- Managing physical and configuration baselines (SCPM), physical configuration audits and remediation.
- Managing Request for Problem Resolution (RPR) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECP).
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support obsolescence management.
- Complete configuration management activities.
- Perform codification and spare allowance updates.
- Participation inthe in ILS/Engineering meetings.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Australian Citizenship required.
- Prior experience in Defence Integrated Logistics Support required.
- High level of numeracy skills, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) required.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.