About the company
My client are a well-known Maritime organisation with significant operations within the Australian and international Defence industries. They are seeking to bring on an Integrated Logistics Support Analyst to work alongside their Engineering and ILS teams.
About the role
Under the direct supervision of the ILS Manager, the ILS Analyst is responsible for the ILS activities supporting engineering changes. The ILS activities include but are not limited to engineering support, maintenance analysis, obsolescence management, configuration management for the ILS and Engineering teams.
Responsibilities & Duties
Provide ILS activities, inclusive of:
- Engineering change management inclusive of:
- Raising Engineering Change ( EC )
- Provide Maintenance Analysis
- Compile technical documentation and data
- Management of physical and configuration baselines (SCPM),
- Physical configuration audits and remediation,
- Management of obsolescence registers,
- Coordination, provision and/or development of technical publications and technical data,
- Management of Request for Problem Resolution (RPR) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECP),
- Engineering support and associated engineering support activities,
- Order Management System (OMS) support,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements,
- Communication with external and internal stakeholders,
- Participation to the in ILS/Engineering meetings and Configuration Control Board,
- Proactively implement risk mitigation strategies.
Work Experience & Skills
- Relevant Engineering change management, configuration management and ILS experience within the Defence industry ( this is an absolute must )
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including the ability to prepare written reports, briefings, updates and other documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of numeracy skills, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.
As the role will be working within the Australian Defence industry, I am only allowed to consider applications from either current Australian Defence Security clearance holders or Australian citizens ( this is a must ).
The client are looking to interview immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Pritam Bhuyan on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.