Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia. We are currently seeking experienced ILS professional to join a an exciting team as the ILS Certification Coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract and be responsible for the transition into service of logistic deliverable, produced as a result of Engineering Change and In-Service Engineering Tasks on large defence industry projects.
- Act as the point of contact in relation to ILS certification.
- Review ILS documentation affecting the project.
- Interact with internal and external customers, suppliers and the supply team to transition ILS deliverable into service.
- Facilitate the establishment of training needs through close liaison with stakeholders
- Maintain and update annually the EC ILS Requirements Plan.
- Assist the ILSM to realise logistic support solutions that maintain the technical integrity while optimising cost and schedule.
- Deputise for the ILSM as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive Experience in Logistic Engineering and Major Asset Management Environment at a senior level.
- Experience with ILS certification and transition of projects into service.
- Degree in Engineering, Logistics or related discipline.
- Qualification in Integrated Logistics Support.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain an Australian Defence Security Clearance
MUST be an Australian citizen and be eligible to obtain and hold an Australian Defence Security Clearance. Those that hold current baseline or above clearance are encouraged to apply!
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.