ILS Coordinator - Defence Naval - Sydney
About the opportunity
The client are a well known company working predominantly within the repair, refit and maintenance of ships both within Australia and overseas. Due to extensions on their major projects with the CoA, my client are now seeking the services of a full time and permanent ILS Co-ordinator to work out of their head office in Garden Island, Sydney.
Purpose of the position
Under the direct supervision of the ILS Manager, the ILS Coordinator is responsible for the ILS activities supporting engineering changes. The ILS activities include but are not limited to engineering support, maintenance analysis, obsolescence management, configuration management for the ILS and Engineering teams.
Responsibilities & Duties
Provide ILS activities, inclusive of:
- Engineering change management inclusive of:
- Raising Engineering Change (EC),
- Provide maintenance analysis,
- Compile technical documentation and data,
- And other ILS activities as required,
- Obsolescence management,
- Configuration management activities,
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements,
- Communication with external and internal stakeholders,
- Participation to the in ILS/Engineering meetings and Configuration Control Board,
- Comply with all relevant Work, Health and Safety policies and work practices with the intent of preventing or minimising accidental exposures to self, colleagues, visitors.
Work Experience and Skills
- Relevant experience in Integrated Logistics Support.
- Experience in commercial in Defence, construction, oil and gas/resources or other industry.
- Excellent technical writing,Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office Suite of programs (Work, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).Ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including the ability to prepare written reports, briefings, updates and other documentation to internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of numeracy skills, attention to detail and superior analysis ability.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work, I am only able to accept applications from Australian citizens. Please get in touch if you have any questions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Pritam Bhuyan on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.