Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Engineer
Our client is a leader in innovative engineering solutions to the Defence sector. They are seeking a FMECA specialist to support the project on a contract basis.
This contract will take place in three distinct work phases with breaks of various lengths in between. This role is suited to contractors who are happy to take time off and/or do short term contracts in the interim.
Candidates interested in part-time roles are encouraged to apply also.
Main tasks within the role:
- Create failure mode effects and criticality analysis for equipment within the system and recommending preventive maintenance actions
- Conduct Engineering risk assessments in line with Navy technical regulations.
- Producing FMECA reports
- Running FMECA workshops
What you need:
- Experience in the application of Reliability, Availability & Maintainability (RAM) and Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) to engineering projects
- Prior experience working for Defence or Industry for Australian Defence ASDEFCON contracts
- Knowledge and exposure to CASG acquisition projects
- Degreed Qualified in Engineering - preferably mechanical engineering background
- Familiar with MIL-STD-1629A
- Minimum baseline security clearance or above
If you're interested in a conversation, please apply using a resume in a WORD document.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ellen Hanratty on 03 9982 0303 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-EH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.