Our client supports the Australian Defence Industry and International Defence capabiltiies across a range of sectors and specialises in Communications, Network, Satellite and Future Technology and are looking to build their capability for the first time within the ILS (Integrated Logistics Support) space!
They are currently seeking a senior ILS Manager to take the leap into a Lead role to help create and develop ILS processes for the company and its projects and build a team of ILS professionals for today's busy Defence Industry!
Experience with LORA, FMECA, RAMS, Spares Analysis and purchasing and procurement are very beneficial, as well as being an ex Defence member of the ADF or CASG!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Personnel with experience across Land, Naval and Aerospace sectors and have supported the through-life transition and capability of a defence project are encouraged to apply with the chance to expand further on their already well-developed skills in Integrated Logistics Support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Logistics Support Analysis management including reliability, maintainability, spares and parts analysis and life cycle costing (LORA, FMECA, RAM, LCC)
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports (ILS plans, concepts, ILSIs, etc…)
- Tender response and development of ASDEFCON plans and supporting documentation
- Spares Management and Procurement
- Engaging with stakeholders and ADF members/Commonwealth representatives for specific packages of work
- Liaising with Technical and Engineering personnel and updating on progression of work
- Training and development of junior staff and other ILS team members
- Support the capability life-cycle transition process
- Purchasing and Procurement
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8 years in an ILS Practitioner/Specialist/Managers position
- Vocational/Professional Qualification in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical fields
- Experience within a Defence or Safety Critical environment (e.g ASDEFCON, TRAMM-L exposure desired)
- Experience in Training and development
- Experience working in a technical role within the military or CASG (Highly desirable)
Must be an Australian Citizen able to obtain a Defence Security clearance!
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the No.1 Defence Industry supplier for Permanent and Contract recruitment for over 19 years and counting, with a team of ex-defence members and recruitment specialists ready to provide the best quality service available!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.