Our client is a well-established tier one consulting firm within the Defence Industry for capability enhancement across Land, Naval and Aerospace sectors. We currently have an opportunity in South Australia for an experienced ILS Practitioner or Manager to work on a high profile Defence project supporting the ADF across surveillance and reconnaissance enhancement.
Personnel with experience across Land and Aerospace sectors that have supported the through-life transition and capability of a Defence project are encouraged to apply.
This position is critical. This role will see the preferred candidate work as part of a team working within a Defence environment on solutions that will directly influence the strategic positioning of the project moving forward. You will need excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders.
- Undertake analysis required for Logistic Engineering (Reliability and Maintainability Analysis, FMECA, Reliability Centred Analysis, Task Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, Spare Analysis and Life Cycle Cost Analysis)
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports (ILS plans, concepts, ILSIs, etc…)
- Delivery of ILS related documentation in accordance with the Contracts and ILS requirements.
- Tender response and development of ASDEFCON plans and supporting documentation
- Spares Management and Procurement
- Engaging with stakeholders and ADF members/Commonwealth representatives for specific packages of work
Required Skills & Experience's:
- Relevant qualifications in engineering or related disciplines (degree or diploma)
- Proven experience with Reliability and Maintainability Analysis
- Experience with ILS tools, procedures and policies
- Previous experience working in an ILS role within Defence
- Experience working on Defence acquisition projects will be highly advantageous
- Applicants must be ITAR Compliant
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for a NV1 Security Clearance
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.