Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. The successful applicant will have a relationship-based philosophy and approach to developing relationships across the Defence sector. I am seeking someone with exceptional writing skills that can foster a collaborative team environment and drive performance through innovation.
- Review and moderate the Contractor's Acquisition and Support Contract ILS products.
- Review and moderate the Contractor's Life Cycle Cost Plan and reports.
- Develop ILS plans and procedures for the acquisition and support management Units.
- Management, mentorship and direction of ILS practitioners within the SPO.
- Liaison between the CoA and Contractor Engineering/ILS staff.
- Provision of technical regulatory and safety compliance advice.
- Develop the Acquisition Transition Plan and ensure the transition activities between the Contractor and the CoA are meeting the requirements to ensure a compliant transition to Sustainment.
- Provide support to Initial and Final Operational Capability acceptance process.
- Provide ILS advice to the Program and Sustainment Management Offices within the SPO.
- Continuing quality assurance and configuration assurance of Supportability and ILS artefacts.
- Review and provide advice on contractual statement of work artefacts.
- Undertake the roll of Risk Controller for Sustainment Management Office within the SPO, maintain the risk register in Predict and provide advice to risk owners.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Technical qualifications in a related field
- Significant ILS/logistics engineering experience
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working in a Systems Program Office environment
- A strong background and experience in large and complex programs
- Strong understanding of the Defence sector
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must have a NV1 Defence security clearance and be ITAR compliant
- Excellent career progression & development
- Ability to work on state of the art technology
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.