ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our client is a leader in providing specialist solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. The successful applicant will have a relationship-based philosophy and approach to developing relationships across the Defence sector. I am seeking someone with exceptional writing skills that can foster a collaborative team environment and drive performance through innovation on an acquisition project.
- Develop ILS plans and procedures.
- Review and moderate ILS products.
- Review and moderate Life Cycle Cost Plan and reports.
- Management, mentorship, and direction of ILS practitioners.
- Provision of technical regulatory and safety compliance advice.
- Provide support to Initial and Final Operational Capability acceptance process.
- Continuing quality assurance and configuration assurance of Supportability and ILS artefacts.
- Review and provide advice on contractual statement of work artefacts.
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Technical qualifications in a related field
- Superior ILS planning and management experience
- Previous experience on a Defence acquisition project is essential
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong understanding of the Defence sector
- Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal
- Candidates must be eligible for a Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.