We are working with a well-known deference company whom are focused on design and support for high-end systems used across the Australian Defence Force. They are seeking an experienced ILS Manager to provide leadership and ensure that the necessary ILS capabilities and capacities are in place to meet ILS obligations. This role will ensure the Programs Department's ILS objectives for both current and future programs and sustainment activities are met.
- Lead and manage the ILS function, ensuring that the Company has the necessary expertise, processes and systems to function effectively.
- Develop and execute plans to invest in people, processes and systems to strengthen ILS capability.
- Develop company internal ILS procedures and work instructions.
- Lead and manage the development of ILS deliverables for the company, with support from ILS Engineering as required.
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with Commonwealth ILS team.
- Provide ILS specialist advice in the development of Domestic and International tender responses and contract negotiations.
- Participate in ILS Working Groups.
- Lead and manage the ILS scope of work associated with implementing sustainment programs and processes.
- Develop effective sustainment strategies as well as assist in their implementation and evaluate company performance of sustainment contracts.
Background/ Skillsets Required:
- Must hold AGSVA security clearance: NV1.
- Relevant experience in ILS leadership and management of operations within the Defence.
- Tertiary and/or applicable qualifications in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or a related discipline.
- Effective communicator with high level analytical and problem solving skills.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.