My client are seeking to bring on an experienced ILS Manager in a full time permanent capacity. This person will be the Company's authority on Logistics Support as it relates to the Defence environment and is responsible to the Head of Programs for performing Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) analysis of assigned products and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage assigned ILS programs including the preparation and management of assigned Combined Integrated Logistic Support Plans (CILSPs).
- Manage and perform Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), FMEA, FMECA, LORA, Maintenance Task Analysis, and Integrated Reliability, Maintainability and Testability (IRMT) analysis including the determination of MTBF, MTTR and Operational Availability of assigned products and systems.
- Prepare recommended spares holdings for various maintenance paradigms (e.g. Corrective Maintenance, Preventative Maintenance, Obsolescence Management and Insurance spares) for assigned usage profiles.
- Prepare Support & Test Equipment (ST&E) analysis of assigned products and systems.
- Life Cycle Cost (LCC) analysis for assigned products and systems using specified usage profiles.
Qualifications and Experience
- A sound understanding of the Australian Department of Defence (DMO or CASG) procurement, particularly with DMO / CASG DIDs relating to ILS management.
- At least 5 years of experience preparing IRMT and LCC analysis and preparing ILS reports and documentation for Australian Defence Contracts.
- At least 5 years of experience managing the ILS aspects of projects, preferably involving the development of naval or Defence products or systems.
Candidates currently cleared or re-instatable back to NV1 would be highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Pritam Bhuyan on 02 9492 7526 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.