Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry for capability enhancement across Land, Naval, Aerospace and Cyber sectors. We are currently seeking an experienced ILS Practitioner or Manager to work on a high profile defence project supporting the ADF across surveillance and reconnaissance enhancement!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Personnel with experience across Land, Naval and Aerospace sectors and have supported the through-life transition and capability of a defence project are encouraged to apply with the chance to expand further on their already well-developed skills in Integrated Logistics Support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Logistics Support Analysis management including reliability, maintainability, spares and parts analysis and life cycle costing
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports (ILS plans, concepts, ILSIs, etc…)
- Tender response and development of ASDEFCON plans and supporting documentation
- Spares Management and Procurement
- Engaging with stakeholders and ADF members/Commonwealth representatives for specific packages of work
- Liaising with Technical and Engineering personnel and updating on progression of work
- Training and development of junior staff and other ILS team members
- Support the capability life-cycle transition process
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8 years in an ILS Practitioner/Specialist/Managers position
- Vocational/Professional Qualification in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical fields
- Experience within a Defence or Safety Critical environment (e.g ASDEFCON, TRAMM-L exposure desired)
- Experience in Training and development
MUST Hold an active NV1 or Baseline Australian Defence Security Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.