Our client is a tier one consulting firm within the Defence Industry and is looking for numerous ILS Practitioners to join their team in Canberra to support a number of key projects.
The core responsibility of these roles is to support the programs ILS activities including development of ILS documentation, reviewing deliverables, and planning for transition of support. These are critical role within the Defence sector and will directly impact the outcomes of a Major Land project.
The successful applicants should have a firm understanding of ILS in either a sustainment or acquisition environment and hold a current/reinstatable security clearance.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Development of transition plans
- Development of ILS Plans, Concepts and Instructions.
- Assist Project Managers to develop gate approval documentation, support plans and contracts
- Review and prepare responses to contractor deliverables
- Contribute to Capability Life Cycle process
- Understand and clarify logistic policy & legislation
Apply now if you have the following:
- Sound knowledge of ILS within a Defence environment
- Experience developing ILS plans, concepts and ILS instructions
- Understanding of the transition from acquisition into sustainment in the Defence capability lifecycle
- Experience in the use of MILIS for codification services
- Exposure to/understanding of ASDEFCON template is highly advantageous
- Applicants MUST hold a current NV1 or higher ADF Security Clearance (Australian citizens).
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.