This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe
We are currently seeking experienced ILS proffesionals with 5 or more years experience in a defence industry environment to work across new defence programs with one of industries largest consultancies and support the ongoing operations of the Australian Defence Force.
- Deep understanding of MILIS
- Manage large fleets of vehicles and stores
- Provide assistance and support with remediation strategies (including Problematic Items of Supply)
- Undertake as required; stock takes, coordinate distribution & returns of fleet equipment
- Plan, design and implement maintenance strategies to ensure fleet readiness
- Provide SME on procedures / processes to ensure ongoing inventory control
- Certification in Defence Inventory Management
- Must be MILIS compliant
- Must have 5 years experience in ADF logistics & warehousing or Fleet management
- Proven problem solving and analytic skills
- MUST have a current Defence Security Clearance
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.