Our clients are some of Australia's largest Defence Industry consultancies and suppliers and are seeking Intergrated Logistic Support professionals to support the continual acquisition, development and implementation of next-generation weapon systems, surveillance and target acquisitions ancillaries, munitions and training and support systems
- Develop logistics project and sustainment documentations, such as ILSI's, CES's, equipment manuals etc.
- Establish LCC, Reliability, Availability and Maintainability reporting.
- Logistic Support and Maintenance Analysis documentation
- Undertake analysis such as Failure Mode Effect, Level of Repair, Spares, Training Needs and Life Cycle Cost Modelling
- Apply Through Life Support and Sustainment Management expertise in delivering/supporting Defence capability
- Preparing reports on performance of the ILS program
- Supply chain and procurement oversight and management
- Develop Maintenance Plans and Corrective and Planned Maintenance Instructions
- Supply chain and inventory managment
- MILIS Managment
- Technical qualification in Maintenance, Logistics, Project Management, Engineering or equivalent industry experience in a defence environment.
- 4 or more years experience working within the Australian Defence Force or Defence project environment.
- Current or reinstatable Baseline or higher AGSVA clearance or ability to obtain a clearance (Australian citizen)
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.