Our clients are some of Australia's largest Defence Industry consultancies and suppliers and are seeking Intergrated Logistic Support professionals of all levels to support the continual acquisition, development and implementation of next-generation weapon systems, surveillance and target acquisitions ancillaries, munitions, Vehical systems and training and support systems
- MILIS Practitioners and Management
- ILS Engineering (RAMs,FMECA,LORA ect)
- Supply Chain Practitioners and Managers
- Asset/Fleet Management
- Maintenance Planning
- Technical qualification in Maintenance, Logistics, Project Management, Engineering or equivalent industry experience in a defence environment.
- 3 or more years experience working within the Australian Defence Force, Defence project or Defence Supplier environment or equivelent industries.
- Current or reinstatable Baseline or higher AGSVA clearance or ability to obtain a clearance (Australian citizen)
Please apply if you match the above description for a confidential discussion.
Please apply with CV's in WORD format
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.