Kinexus is seeking expressions of interest from Engineers with strong understanding of Defence processes and customers to work on medium term contracts in Melbourne.
We're currently seeing a surge in clients seeking experienced ILS professionals with technical backgrounds to support the future capabilities of the Australian Defence industry.
Australia's extensive programme of renewal across Land, Navy & Air will need effective sustainment strategies to safeguard the investment in advanced technologies. Logistics & Reliability Engineers from Defence backgrounds and with a strong understanding of technical and/or inventory documentation tools, should seize the opportunity to utilise and further develop highly sought-after skills while gaining exposure to key long-term projects.
Potential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance engineering/asset management advice to ILS leads and Design engineering
- Provide Logistics Engineering input into Major plant change/upgrades
- Create logistic engineering reports such as RAM, LSA plans for improving reliability and availability of systems
- Create failure mode effects and criticality analysis for individual equipment within the system and recommending preventive maintenance actions
- Engineering risk assessments in line with Navy technical regulations.
- Apply and review Reliability Block Diagrams to identify predicted system availability and points of failure
- Apply and review LORA and RCM techniques and methodologies to establish repair levels and procedures of maintainable and/or replaceable items.
- Spares assessment and through life support analysis.
- Analyse system failures and, where applicable, perform Root Cause Analysis and update the system reliability model with operational data.
- Life Cycle Cost Modelling to determine best design options.
- Engineering support to Obsolescence
These Roles Would Suit:
- Ex-Uniform Engineering Personnel
- Senior Non-Commissioned Officers
- Engineers with Mixed Hands-on and Office Experience
- Professionals with Communications / Mechanical / Electronics Backgrounds
These roles will be in the defence sector, so you must hold Australian Citizenship to be eligible.
Those holding a current Defence Security Clearance (BASELINE / NV1 / NV2) are encouraged to enquire!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 18 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Robert Danks on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.