Utilise your skills in ILS and Reliability Engineering whilst contributing your knowledge of the systems engineering life-cycle for Defence systems! Engage on exciting highly secured defence projects while maintaining longevity and great career progression, all with a rewarding salary.
Our client is a global Defence supplier and is rapidly expanding their needs for the projects they have being highly secure and mission-critical focused! They are in need of an experienced, engineering degree qualified, ILS specialist with experience in FMECA, LORA, LCC, RAMS and other technical ILS activities that has also worked within the systems engineering life-cycle model (Test & Integration, V&V, Acceptance and Commissioning) to become their dedicated ILS guru, right here in Melbourne, VIC!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Conduct RAMs (reliability, availability and maintainability), FMECA (Failure, Mode, Effect, Cause, Analysis), LCC (Life-cycle Costing) and spares analysis
- Product review and sustainment
- Team collaboration and systems engineering support
- Verification and Validation
- Conduct Engineering Change and provide engineering advice to suppliers and stakeholders
- 3 - 5 year's experience as a Systems or ILS Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware, or Reliability (Essential)
- Experience in systems design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential; preferably Baseline cleared or above!
- Defence industry experience (desirable)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.