Our clients are some of Australia's largest Defence Industry suppliers who are actively seeking ILS professionals to aid the future of Defence capability! Ex-Defence technicians/logistics personnel with a strong understanding of technical and/or inventory documentation/tools will gain the opportunity to transfer your already developed skills and knowledge to better your career path! Opportunities in Victoria and Western Australia available.
Personnel with experience within either Land, Naval or Aerospace sectors are encouraged to apply! Technical and Non-Technical backgrounds accepted.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Logistics Support Analysis including reliability, maintainability, spares and simulation analysis
- Preparation of accurate documentation including test procedures and reports (e.g. ILSIs, EMEIs, User Handbooks/Manuals, Technical Publications)
- Spares Management and Procurement
- Engaging with stakeholders and ADF members/Commonwealth representatives for specific packages of work
- Liaising with Technical and Engineering personnel and updating on progression of work
- Utilise ILS methods such as; LORA, FMECA, RAMS, LLC, LSA and RCM across complex military systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years in an ILS Practitioner/Specialist role or similar
- Vocational/Professional Qualification in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical fields
- Experience within a Defence or Safety Critical environment
- Experience with management information systems tools including CMT-L, MILIS and/or TRAMM-L
- Experience in a combat or logistics vehicle environment
MUST Hold an active Baseline Australian Defence Security Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above, please apply in word format
Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.