Kinexus is the leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence industry. We are currently seeking Integrated Logistic Support Analysts for a major Defence service provider.
Responsibilities & Duties
Provide ILS activities, inclusive of:
- Inventory Management.
- Engineering support and associated engineering support activities.
- Order Management System (OMS) support.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Communication with external and internal stakeholders.
- Participation to the in ILS/Engineering meetings and Configuration Control Board.
- Proactively implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Produce documentation including technical and non-technical association (ILSI's, Technical publications, EMEI's, User Handbook/Manuals and MILIS data entry)
Work Experience & Qualifications
- Relevant Configuration Management and ILS background.
- Prior experience ideally within the Defence industry. Experience from the Transport, Oil & Gas, construction and related industries would also be considered.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Experience utilising MILIS
As the role will be working within the Australian Defence industry, only applications from either current Security clearance holders or Australian citizens will be considered. The client is looking to interview and hire immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.