A new organisation to Australia's defence industry is commencing operations out of the ACT. Initially, this role is designed to directly support Divisional and Brigade HQ groups in training and developing the skills of all ranks to roll out this new C2 (command and control) software in barracks and the field. This will provide an excellent opportunity to use your knowledge, experience, network and to expand your experience in supporting Army in 5th Generation Training and Warfighting.
The work scope is varied, fast paced and expanding quickly in the C2/C4i space in defence, training, technical support, trouble shooting, maintenance, service and repair.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide on-site support and training to Army
- Maintain customer relationships
- Training and Evaluation including continuous improvements
- Be the point of contact
- Be able to deliver training to all ranks
- Manage Equipment and Software allocated to task
- Manage and run courses in the APAC region
- Act as the company's liaison directly to Army
- Ensure quality concepts, standards, systems are maintained
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have people management skills
- Must have experience in Training Command as an Instructor and Course Manager
- Arms Corp background due to the nature of the task
- Have good Staff work experience to develop policy and SOPs
- Must have delivered training
- Relevant experience with Army communications equipment
- Track record of experience in either a Divisional or Brigade HQ
- Must be of MAJ, CAPT or WO1 rank
- MUST hold a current NV1 to apply
This is a new role in a Greenfields environment. You will be expected to be able to self-administer and build a strong footprint in Australia. Candidates will be required to Instruct on Headquarters and Coalition Gateway courses in Canberra and locations around Australia (likely Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin).
Apply Now - Our client is looking to interview immediately.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Mark Henneberry on 02 9492 7539 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.