Our client is a world-renowned supplier to the Defence Industry both Nationally and Internationally. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Information Assurance Engineer with experience in Cyber and Defence Industry sectors, to join a rapidly growing team here in Melbourne, to support highly advanced technical development projects for Australian and overseas Defence capability, to be based permanent full-time in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Strong ability to manage classified information and its assurance
- Understand the customers requirements, key processes and business model needs
- Conduct vulnerability testing of the C4i system
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Identify mitigations for STIG vulnerabilities
- Prepare and develop documentation (Reports, Design Docs, Manuals etc)
- Minimum 5 - 10 years Systems/Software/Cyber Architecture experience
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Software, Computer Science, Electronics or other relevant fields
- Experience in Government, Defence or Cyber/Highly Secured environments
- Must hold an active NV1 (Secret) security clearance
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Active NV1 Clearance or above.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-Patrick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.