To all Information Assurance Engineers and/or Architects looking to take their next step in their career, have we got the job for you!
Our client is a world-class defence industry supplier for engineering solutions with several multi-million dollar contracts in place across the globe, looking to expand its engineering and cyber security team with an experienced Information Assurance Engineer to join and provide capability to a highly classified and state-of-the-art technical program.
Permanent full-time with a rewarding salary package and great location in the heart of Melbourne, Victoria. MUST have a Baseline clearance or above (preferred NV1 level)!
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
- Conduct Vulnerability testing and penetration testing against system process and threat detection
- Understand and implement Information Assurance and Cyber Security frameworks
- Undertake solution design on new business and current
- Prepare technical reports, delivery plans and produce Plans of Action and Mitigation against non-compliance
- Work in a cross-department team within a highly
- Experience in Cyber Security or Information Assurance
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship essential
- Defence industry experience desirable
- Baseline or NV1 or above Australian Government Security Clearance (essential)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and can obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance.
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus has been leading the way for recruitment solutions across permanent and contract and other such services for 20 years and counting across the Defence Industry with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists at the ready!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.