The primary mission of the project is to deliver ICT infrastructure and services to host cyber security capabilities and services to support the Australian Cyber Security Centre's (ACSC's) cyber security mission. We are looking to recruit a talented Infrastructure Test Analyst to assist in delivering this capability.
The Infrastructure Tester will work within a team of skilled systems engineers, architects, business analysts, V&V manager and security specialists responsible for enhancing and maintaining capability within a complex ICT infrastructure environment.
The Infrastructure Tester will primarily be responsible for:
- Analysing and verifying functional and nonfunctional requirements have been implemented in accordance with design documentation;
- Designing and executing System and System Integration Tests for capability enhancements and maintenance of ICT infrastructure;
- Logging and retesting defects;
- Ensuring test and defect traceability to requirements;
- Test reporting; and
- Guiding and assisting users during acceptance test activities.
Estimated start date 10-05-2021
Location of work Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract 12 months that includes an initial 3 month probation
Contract extensions 12 months subject to an Organisational Suitability Assessment and funds availability
Security clearance Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Demonstrated experience in performing system and system integration testing on a project which has integrated both physical and virtual ICT infrastructure, including:
a) Infrastructure virtualisation,
b) Linux client/server,
c) Microsoft client/server,
d) Secure Email Gateways
e) Internet proxies.
- Experience in analysing user requirements, system requirements and design artefacts, in order to derive and design tests.
- An understanding of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- High motivation and ability to work independently, and an ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demands.
- Experience in verifying non-functional requirements (e.g. Load, Performance, Reliability, Compliance).
- Experience using Jira and Confluence for test artefact design and management.
- High attention to detail, can communicate effectively and solid documentation and communication skills.
- Experience in designing and executing automated tests (functional and non-functional).
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.