We currently have an opportunity in South Australia for an experienced ILS Lead or Manager to work on a high profile Defence project supporting the ADF across surveillance and reconnaissance.
This role will see you work within a high functioning team of Defence experts and act as a liaison between the Commonwealth and its contractor engineering/ILS staff. You will provide solutions that will directly influence the strategic positioning of the project moving forward.
To be successful in leading and supporting this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with numerous stakeholders.
- Review and moderate the Contractor's Acquisition and Support Contract ILS products
- Review and moderate the Contractor's Life Cycle Cost Plan and reports
- Develop ILS plans and procedures for acquisition and support management Units
- Provide mentorship and direction to other ILS practitioners within the SPO
- Develop the program's acquisition Transition Plan and ensure the transition activities between the Contractor and the Commonwealth meet requirements are compliant to successfully transition to sustainment
- Provide ILS advice to the program and sustainment management
- Continuing quality assurance and configuration assurance of Supportability and ILS artefacts.
Skills & Expertise:
- 10 years experience - ILS management experience will be highly regarded.
- Previous Defence ILS acquisition
- Experience in Logistic Engineering (Reliability and Maintainability Analysis, FMECA, Reliability Centred Analysis, Task Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, Spare Analysis and Life Cycle Cost Analysis)
- Knowledge and understanding of ILS plans and supporting documentation
- Understanding of the V&V process and Acceptance into service
- Hold an actve Defence security clearance - Negative Vetting 1 (NV1)
Please submit all resumes in WORD FORMAT.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19 situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to Defence. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.