ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role will see you undertaking key aspects of the integration of IPMS equipment on the latest ADF platforms. As a member of a highly skilled team, you will report to the Lead Commissioning Engineer and support them in the testing, evaluating, commissioning and eventual integration of new cutting edge tech.
Testing software through simulation, troubleshooting design and production faults, while providing technical support to the customer commissioning team, will all be part of the exciting venture this career will undertake.
With the added bonus of having the chance to travel internationally to Australia's closest defence partners, such as the US and Canada also being part of the role, this position is perfect for the IPM Engineer who wants to broaden their networks and connect internationally.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a well-respected, internationally recognized, member of the defence industry. They have provided key and tangible outcomes through unique and bespoke services to countries such as the US, UK, Germany, India and New Zealand.
They pride themselves on achieving the very best by employing dedicated, motivated individuals. It is these individuals who make the work culture of my client so positive by valuing diverse ideas, perspectives, experiences and backgrounds.
- Install, commission and integrate IPMS software and hardware in support of a schedule,
- Implement modifications under direction of the project lead,
- Test and interface IPMS,
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and provide technical support to Technician's and ADF personnel,
- Provide guidance on acceptance trials,
- Rectify defects as needed
- Other duties as required
SKILLS & EXPERINECE NEEDED
- Tertiary qualification in electronics/electrical/computer systems engineering domain is needed,
- Experience in control systems, trials and commissioning in a defence environment is highly desirable,
- Knowledge of combat systems and simulation environments would be beneficial,
- Prior Defence force or industry experience is valued,
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders for activities is a must,
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (project & visio particularly) is desirable,
- A defence security clearance will be required.
- International travel opportunities,
- Exciting projects, with the chance for a long rewarding career,
- Great work culture,
- Employee incentives and benefits.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs