Calling all integration and systems engineering professionals in the ACT!
A Defence agency in Canberra is looking for Systems Architects and Integration/Systems Engineers to fill an Integration Engineering Manager role.
This role is limited to Australian citizens with a security clearance of NV1 or above.
By taking up this opportunity, you will immerse yourself in the Australian Defence Industry, growing connections with leading ICT and ADF experts.
About the Role
We require an engineering professional experienced in the generation and interpretation of systems integration and interface documentation. In the role, you will assist and lead the integration effort of IBS equipment onto platforms and interfaces with external systems.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Leading and/or supporting Integration/Interface meetings
- Determining and documenting Integration/Interface needs
- Supporting the generation of ECP's
- Working collaboratively with a team of like-minded professionals
Essential requirements for the applicant:
- Generate and interpret systems integration and interface documentation
- Systems Engineering in a Defence context
- FIC Assurance and Certification in a Defence context
- Understanding of Security Accreditation in a Defence context
- Great communications and stakeholder management skills
Connect with Kinexus!
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Priya Leedman on 02 9492 7571 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-PL
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.