Working with a growing company who have Headquarters in Melbourne's west, looking for a dedicated Engineering graduate to support them due to the implementation of a new CRM system.
The company is looking for an IT or Mechanical Engineering graduate to be key person in the development and ongoing support and maintenance of a new sales and engineering system being introduced. Previous experience in data management, records management or a technical administration role within a manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
To be successful you will possess the following qualities:
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to engage with multiple stakeholders
- A strong IT and technical background
- Experienced with Excel
- A team player who can easily fit into different environments
The role will involve being able to successfully:
- Undertake analysis of the legacy system rules while liaising with key stakeholders to ensure correct modern configuration is included
- Analyse information to define rules and matrices to be uploaded into the new system
- Extract, gather, and accumulate product knowledge from many sources across the organisation (people, processes, documents and computer data)
- Formally structure the acquired knowledge using engineering documentation, tables, matrices that can be effectively evaluated, validated
- Generate, update and maintain the definitions and rules into the product configurator
- Assist in the development of the user interface from the model structure to give end users access to customer requirements
The position is contract with the possibility of further extension or permanent
A driver's licence is essential in this role as there is the occasional need for travel to other sites, and the site is not accessible by public transport so a vehicle will be required to get to work.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Nick Reid on 03 9982 0305 #LI-Nick
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs