One of our key defence clients are looking for experienced IT security specialists to contract on a long term basis delivering pre-certification services and advice on ICT security issues that may arise during the execution and delivery of projects.
- Providing a dedicated information security lead advisory service to assigned ICT programs and projects
- planning, analysis, development and maintenance of security plans, precertification, or interim authority to operate deliverables
- Conducting security assurance activities against Australian Government security policy or related information security policy frameworks.
- Communication within the ICT Program, other Information security peers and ICT teams.
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with Defence requirements.
What we require:
- Experience in delivering high quality security documentation to enable certification of projects.
- Strong communication skills with a focus on stakeholder engagement and management.
- Experience and knowledge of contemporary IT security issues facing corporations
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills and strong commitment to achieve stakeholder success
- Experience in delivery of cyber security advisory services at the solution engineering level to projects and programs of work
- Experience at conducting threat modelling
- Experience working within Enterprise technology delivery teams
Please note that due to the environment and nature of work, the position advertised will require you to be an Australian Citizen with an active NV1 security clearance.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jordan D'Aguilar on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.