Defence and Government are working to boost Australia's Cyber Defences, as a result there is an increased demand in the requirement for contract personnel.
We are currently working with a number of prestigious and rapidly growing defence and federal government departments helping to improve the efficiency of Australia's safety online and development of IT systems.
We are looking to speak to experienced IT Support and System Administrators, who have experience in software, hardware and network infrastructure.
- Australian citizen with a current or reinstatable AGSVA clearance (NV1 desirable)
- Experience working within the Defence or Federal government environment
- Ability to design and maintain IT system solutions
- Ability to provide day-to-day support to technical and end user
- Network administration (Switches and firewalls)
- Network Security skills
- Linux and Windows OS and server administration skills
- System administration
- Laptop Management (WDS and imaging skills)
- Good understanding of the ISM and ACSC's "Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Security Incidents"
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Cindace Prasad on 02 9492 7517 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CP
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.