A global organisation who specialises in IT services and solutions for defence are seeking 8 IT Help Desk Analysts for a 6-month engagement.
This position is for level 1 or 2 IT helpdesk position. We are particularly looking for someone who is motivated and has great work ethics.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to follow existing procedures and yet to be able to think outside the box when necessary.
*** THIS ROLE DOES REQUIRE A BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE ***
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Accurate recording of calls, incidents and service request information
- Assigning incidents and requests to the correct support groups
- Providing general IT support and network systems maintenance services including off-site and on-site activities.
- Assisting client's staff with day-to-day IT activities.
- Assisting with the development and communication with clients
- Performing ongoing business tasks as instructed Providing first-level contact and convey resolutions to ICT issues
Due to the nature and environment, you will need to have a current Baseline Security clearance for this position.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working within the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DF
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.