*** THIS ROLE DOES REQUIRE A BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE ***
A global organisation who specialise in IT solutions for Defence and Government are seeking a Junior IT Help Desk resource for a 12 month engagement.
This position is for level 1 or 2 IT helpdesk position. We are particularly looking for someone who is motivated and has great work ethics.
You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to follow existing procedures and yet to be able to think outside the box when necessary.
- Providing general IT support and network systems maintenance services including off-site and on-site activities.
- Assisting client's staff with day-to-day IT activities.
- Assisting with the development and communication with clients
- Assisting with the training and further development of client's staff members as directed.
- Performing ongoing business tasks as instructed Providing first-level contact and convey resolutions to ICT issues
- Tracking, routing and redirecting ICT issues to correct resources
- Following up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Recommending procedure modifications or improvements and documenting work processes.
- Assisting staff with the installation, configuration and ongoing maintenance and usability of desktop computers, laptops, peripheral equipment, mobile devices and software.
- Working with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with computing equipment and software.
- Ensuring desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, Office 365, application servers and administrative systems.
Due to the nature and environment, you will need to have a current Baseline Security clearance for this position.
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.