ABOUT THIS ROLE
This position will see you using your knowledge of software engineering to design, test and validate programs with the intention of integrating into high end defence projects.
Support qualification activities and undertake requirements analysis while ensuring the product meets requirements and standards needed of the ADF.
A Defence clearance to an NV1 is a must for this position
Thinking outside the box to solve these problems is encourages and this role will allow a junior engineer to really make there mark in the industry. The possibility of many future roles with a well-respected and established company is definitely on the cards!
- Software Engineering, analysis, validation and design
- Support the qualification of the teams programs
- Contribute to the project infrastructures design process
- Undertake peer reviews and provide regular status updates of the project development life cycle
- Work within a team of multi-skilled engineers, under the direction of a team leader
- Perform other duties as required
Skills and Experience Needed
- Software Engineering or technology degree
- Min of 2 yeas exp in the field
- Experience in design development, review and analysis
- An understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle
- Interpersonal skills
- C, C++, C#, scripting languages, Windows and/or UNIX
- Object orientated and structured design Principles are desirable
- Develop as a software engineer within a fast growing field
- Gain valuable experience
- Establish yourself and build networks to enhance your career
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Claire Whitehouse on 0421 248 312 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.