Talent Recruitment Consultant - Technology & Engineering Defence MELBOURNE
Permanent Full time Career Opportunity!
Salary range depends on level of experience.
- Career Opportunity in Stable Industry
- Foot in Door, Ongoing Training and Coaching
- Supportive Team Culture and Leadership
- Strong Team Environment
Kinexus are expanding our team in Melbourne and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Experienced Call Centre Agent who is ready for a career change
- or Experienced Professional Customer Service or Sales Representative
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal & written
- Proactive and a strong team player
- Keen interest in Technology & Engineering in Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Foot in to gain professional career in Talent Recruitment
- Secure job opportunity and career progression
- Build a career, in a reputable organisation, long term
- Work with Government & Commercial clients
- Join a collaborative team with supportive leadership
- Talent searching, pooling and relationship building
- To work in Technology or Engineering in Defence industry.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 21 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates provide positive experience
- Staff love working at Kinexus and some of us have been with us 10+ years.
Benefits for You
- Job security for the next 10 years under unique Government Projects
- Work with multiple existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space
- Learn about the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential and flexible working hours
- Access to tailored internal training and coaching support
- Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent
- Mental health and wellbeing support through company-wide Employee Assistance Program.
About The Role
- Source and identify engineering or technical talent for the team on-behalf of clients
- Data search, advertise, phone screen, interview and shortlist
- Build talent pools and network with future talent, using multiple platforms
- Collaborate with team to drive the Talent piece of the recruitment cycle
- Identify and generate new opportunities, through the recruitment journey.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Must be Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Must be Computer and tech savvy, able to navigate CRM systems
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented, proactive, self driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest in Defence, Engineering & Technology
- Talent resourcing in technology or engineering highly considered
- Talent resourcing for both contractor & or permanent roles highly considered
- Building and prospecting Talent pools highly considered
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Internal Recruitment highly considered
- Recruitment end to end experience highly considered
- Ex Australian Defence Force or related, very highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.