ASD Cyber Technical Program has a requirement for 2 Kubernetes Engineers to deliver and maintain solutions for the Australian Cyber Security Centre
The Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for designing, automating and maintaining on-premise Kubernetes solutions to meet security requirements in a classified network environment. The Kubernetes Engineers will have expertise in private or public cloud computing using products like OpenShift, VMware Project Pacific, GKE, EKS or AKS.
All shortlisted applicants will be interviewed via telephone or VTC mechanisms.
- Estimated start date - 1-05-2020
- Length of contract - 12 months
- Contract extensions - 12 months
- Must have current an NV1 Security clearance
- Experience with Kubernetes at the infrastructure level:
- Maintaining clusters
- Experience securing Kubernetes, including;
- Creating pod security policies
- Creating network security policies
- Enforcement of policies via admission controllers
- Linux Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu or Debian)
- Sound experience in IaC pipelines and automation utilising continuous integration/delivery tooling
- Excellent client communication skills
- Have a Certified Kubernetes Administrator certificate
- Experience integrating and supporting Kubernetes security products such as Aquasec, Sysdig, NueVector or Twistlock
- Experience migrating existing applications to Linux Containers and Kubernetes
- Experience using Ansible configuration management and working with git repositories
- Experience working in an environment employing DevOps principles, methodologies and culture
Kinexus is the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior-level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus is recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-RW