Lead an established team of engineers and a world-class project in a technically focused environment, with great on-site training and support and rewarding salary package! MUST have an active or reinstatable NV1 clearance and team leadership experience in Defence.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Our clients are some of Australia's leading Defence Industry suppliers, one of which is looking to expand their team on a world-class Defence project to manager and deliver the project and its requirements. YOU MUST have an active or reinstatable NV1 clearance, with experience across the Systems Engineering life cycle ideally within an electronics, communications or air traffic management domain. Permanent, full-time role within Melbourne, Victoria. Individuals with experience across the entire systems engineering -life cycle (V&V, Test & Integration, Requirements Management, Design and Review) and team leadership experience, will be highy desirable.
- Enforce design, system and specifications as required
- Establishing test plans & procedures and test analysis
- Implementation, integration, verification and validation
- System definition/high level, preliminary and detailed design
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as; DOORs and/or UML.
- Oversee project delivery and requirements and deliver to the customer on a daily basis
- Provide training, support and mentoring to junior engineers and drive continours improvement
- Manager design and integration capability of C4I technology and RF/Military communications systems
- Minimum 7 - 8 years experience as a Systems Engineer
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Electrical, Communications, Electronics, Mechatronics, Software and/or Hardware (essential)
- Experience in systems architecture, design & development and test & evaluation
- Australian Citizenship and ITAR Compliant (essential)
- Defence industry experience desirable
- NV1 clearance active and/or reinstatable! (essential)
- Experience working within a C4I, Communications domain (Ideal)
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an active or reinstatable NV1 security clearance!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Patrick Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.