The client is a WA company formed to provide locally built Work Class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and intervention tooling designed specifically for offshore drilling and production and most recently the Defence industry.
On their behalf, we're seeking Electricians available immediately for short term contract work, starting ASAP until Christmas 2019 (20th December).
- Installing, maintaining and testing electrical equipment and ROV systems;
- Completing test records;
- Assist with commissioning and mobilising of ROV systems
- Cert III in Electrotechnology trade qualification, including current Electrical Licence
- Experience in offshore oil and gas
- Excellent electrical wiring and fault finding skills, so would be looking for 3+ years post-trade experience
- Current Work Safely at Heights training
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 18 years.
These roles have immediate starts - please apply ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Sophie Richards on 03 9982 0304 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.