We are currently seeking a Logistics Coordinator / Analyst to join an industry leader in the Aerospace Sector based in Sydney.
In this role you will demonstrate a high level of MILIS experience including CAT changes, requisition receipting/creation and ST116 processing. The successful applicant should have 6 years' experience with the use of MILIS and a firm understanding of export controls.
This is a critical role within the business. You will be responsible for performing transactions for processing and maintaining the integrity of inventory in MILIS district warehouse and supply customer accounts.
- Interrogation of MILIS, ability to navigate around the system to retrieve data as required
- Develop solutions for inventory control and material flow throughout the logistics value chain
- Perform stock issue discrepancy data analysis, trending, and root cause
- In-depth understanding of MRP process to inventory control and material flow
- Development of ST116 documentation
- Develop Logistic reports to report on required data
- Responsible for the inventory control scorecard metrics root cause research which includes inventory accuracy and age of material in SAP interim storage types
- Support relevant stakeholders in matters related to inventory control and material flow
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar role
- Proven experience with MILIS (Essential)
- Experience with Export controls and the development of ST116 documentation
- Relevant MILIS course including: Inventory control, warehouse management, SCA management, disposals, stocktake planning/recording.
- Experience with SAP is highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder liaison skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communications
- ITAR Compliant
- Australian Citizen with a current NV1 clearance or eligibility to obtain one.
** This role is moving forward amidst the current COVID-19s situation. Our forward-thinking clients still need to deliver capability now and, in the future, therefore, have modified their hiring, on-boarding and initial working processes to support new people joining their business while keeping current and future employees safe**
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 19 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.