We are working with a well-known Maritime organization which is running significant operations within the Australian and international Defence industries. They are seeking to bring on a Logistics Officer to work under the Purchasing Manager and support all procurement activities. This will be directly affecting top military platforms in their continued life support.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Raising and updating purchase orders for labour, materials and ad hoc tasks, ensuring accuracy of data and records.
- Managing delivery dates in support of maintenance schedules.
- Ensuring technical accuracy, quality and value for money by RFQ and from supplier quotations.
- Assisting receipt, dispatch, return, storage, disposal, warehousing and associated record keeping and MILIS reconciliation.
- Integration and use of Military Logistics and Information Systems, practices and manuals, including codification.
- Support Military Supply Support procurement activities as required.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Australian citizenship required. This is an absolute must.
- Prior MILIS experience.
- 3-5 years' previous experience in supply chain, logistics, procurement or related tasks.
Join an exciting organization which cultivates its' employees and offers flexible working hours, clearance sponsorship and other benefits.
The client are looking to interview immediately so please get in touch ASAP.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.