We are working with a well-known Defence company who are looking for a full time Logistics Officer to join their team in Sydney. This is a permanent role and will support the Purchasing Manager with purchasing activities across the business.
Responsibilities & Duties
This role will report to the Purchasing Manager and support the team in their responsibility for all Military Supply Support Services, including:
- Integration and optimisation of Military Logistic and Information Systems, practices and manuals and codification.
- Optimising demand satisfaction rates and contract KPI's through effective procurement and supply chain management.
- Undertaking procurement activities for all military demand types as required and managing stock levels.
- Ensure stock, equipment and repairables are managed and warehoused effectively.
- Ensure technical accuracy, quality and value for money by RFQ and from supplier quotations.
- Ensure that delivery and shipments are effective, efficient and value for money.
- Support the development of systems, processes, documentation and reports.
Work Experience & Skills:
- Australian citizenship required with a current or re-instatable Defence security clearance.
- MILIS experience across purchasing, procurement, stocktake, warehousing.
- A high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years' previous experience in Defence supply chain, logistics, procurement or related tasks.
Safety is first and foremost to both Kinexus and our client, and all aspects of recruitment and onboarding are taken very seriously. Due to the current situation there are strict safety protocols in place along with provisions to work remotely as and when required.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Olimpia Newlove on 02 9492 7509 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ON
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.