We are recruiting an Logistics Officer with a strong aerospace RAM background for an initial 6 month contract opportunity in Sydney. This role would suit someone who is currently working in the Defence industry or come from a RAAF maintenance background and is looking to take that next step.
This role can be worked remotely through DREAMS access.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Determine from Parts Breakdown what needs to be codified.
- Codify parts for items with no NSN
- Bring codified parts on charge for items not already in MILIS.
- Facilitate entry of data into authority to fit system (ADAASS) inclusive of cross referencing Parts Identification to NSN for items not already in ADAASS.
- Produce LogisticsSupport Analysis Repair (LSAR) for the engineering team
- Determine level of repair on parts breakdown
- Obtain EIAC for each AGAT site configuration and build and populate CAMM2 structure based on LSAR.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous logistics experience in a Defence environment, preferrably Royal Australian Air Force
- Proven reliability and maintainability experience
- Previous Defence codification experience
- Experience in using MILS and have an active account
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 19 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AB
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.