Logistics Support Consultant
Calling all Logistics Support gurus with Defence experience for an exciting Defence capability upgrade.
Our client is looking for an experienced Logistics Support Consultant with an extensive background in the supply chain and logistics support arena. The outstanding candidate will have experience with Packaging, Handling, Storage and Transportation (PHST) management systems as well as strong IT skills. They will also be a keen problem solver with a "can do" attitude.
- Control IT assets, ensuring that administration of the acquisition, storage, distribution, movement and disposal of assets is carried out.
- Produce and analyse registers and histories of authorised assets (including secure master copies of software, documentation, data, licenses and agreements for supply, warranty and maintenance)
- Acts to highlight and resolve potential instances of unauthorised assets such as unlicensed copies of software.
- Investigate operational needs, problems and opportunities and recommend improvements
- Use management tools to collect and report on performance statistics
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with Defence Inventory Management Systems
- Defence PHST Management experience
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must hold a current Defence security clearance
- Must hold Australian Citizenship
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs