We are currently recruiting for a Suppourt officer to work for a large defence prime. This role is a 6 month contract with extensions to suppourt the Engineering and Science Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone with 3-5 years experince to work closely with a senior manager and learn and develop thier skills. As well as providing suppourt across all aspects including health, safety, quality management, including job risk assessment, incident reporting.
The role will include the following duties:
- Diary management and management of meeting logistics and follow-up action items from team meetings.
- Assisting with preparation of reports and papers, ensuring excellent presentation, quality and attention to detail at all times.
- Support the E&S Manager and team on operational and process issues, including recommending and re/designing processes for improvement, in order to increase operational proficiency.
- Track and manage all process improvement and PSI support activities for the E&S Manager.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives on behalf of the E&S Manager
- Liaise with the AICS Operations Manager to ensure synergies in process and procedures between the Operating Unit and Business Unit.
- Assist with the development of document management processes and procedures.
If you are interested in this project please apply with a updated resume.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs