ABOUT THIS ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly capable Marine Engineer to provide engineering expertise and leave a footprint within the Defence sector. Marine Engineers with extensive experience in submarine propulsion and energy systems will be highly regarded in this role. This is the perfect opportunity to refine your previous engineering skills as well as lead and mentor a highly capable team of engineers.
- Investigate Diesel and propulsion system issues on submarine platforms
- Design acceptance responsibilities
- Provide engineering support to production and maintenance personnel
- Data Management including product lifestyle management (PLM)
- Formal & informal testing
- Participate in technical meetings and workshops
- Risk assessments
- Stakeholder engagement and liaison
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical, Marine or similar)
- Must have experience in Main Power Generation Systems, including Submarine diesel generators; Induction and Exhaust Systems; Fuel and Fuel Compensation Systems; and Diesel Seawater Cooling System
- Experience in design acceptance / assurance
- High level of verbal, written and interpersonal communication and relationship management
- Australian Citizen (essential)
- Eligible for a Defence security clearance - ideally hold current NV1
- Work for a company that encourages personal and career growth.
- Be in an environment that offers variety in day to day tasks
- Genuinely supportive & inclusive culture that focuses on looking out for each other
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 0457 021 490 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.